SVM Historical Consulting offers services in preparing and writing complete survey and research reports for local and national landmark designation.
- Local Historic Landmark Designation Survey and Research Reports
- National Register Nominations
- Historic Property Research and Documentation
- Section 106 Review
- Historic Resource Studies
- Historic Architectural Design Guidelines
- Preservation Master Plan Development
- Miscellaneous Historical Research Services
SVM Historical Consulting meets the Secretary of Interior’s Professional Qualification Standards for History, Architecture, and Architectural History as outlined in 36 CFR 61 of the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966, as amended.